layout

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's about time to blog about our fun birthday weekend.  Thanks to Greg I had a perfect birthday weekend! He planned the whole day out for us.  We woke up early and went on a hike called Halama Falls. It was so nice to be in nature after being in the city for so long. I forget how calming and relaxing it is to just listen to the birds and be surrounded by green. 

 
The water was too cold for me but Greg went right in
And of course after our hike we went to Pounders. The waves were huge and even though I was nervous about Greg going in I didn't put up a fight. I was fun to watch but I was nervous. I saw quite a few people get pounded pretty good. I think I'll stick to the sand...


We finished the night with a fun dinner with some of our friends. I would say that it was the perfect first birthday in Hawaii. 




4 comments:

  1. That sounds like the BEST birthday! That Greg is a good guy :) Ahh I miss you, and I'm so jealous that you get to go to the beach and hike waterfalls while I'm freezing my butt off here in Provo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was wondering and hoping you would post again and you did!!! Fun to see the falls that you went to and just get a glimpse into your birthday and world over there. You two are the best. So glad you had a nice birthday, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Tyler would have been right in those waves with Greg, and I would have been nervous with you on the beach, haha! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm pounders is out of control. I don't know how anyone goes in there and think its fun! I tried it once abs got couldn't get past waves for like an hour, finally gave up after being bashed to death! I miss you! Wish we could have spent your birthday with you, glad it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete