Following the crazy wedding planning, a perfect wedding thanks to all of our family and friends and an amazing Honeymoon we came back and slowly started to ease into the married life. That didn't last very long before we were thrown right into it by a phone call from Hawaii. Having to pack everything that we had just UNPACKED and buying a one way ticket to Hawaii was nerve-racking and scary but now that we are here together it has been great.
So what has happened since we got here?...
- Found a perfect place to live
- Greg got to meet all of my family....they love him! I'm not surprised though :)
- Spent some time relaxing on the beach
- Went on my first solo bus ride. After getting on the wrong bus and having a little panic attack I arrived at my destination and feel like I can do anything now
- Greg is official! He had his white coat ceremony. I imagine that is what his graduation will feel like but even better!
Greg has made 2 new best friends
- Greg started school and the non-stop studying and homework begins.....
....at least until 2016!
Yay I love that you two have a blog!!! Now Shane and I have even a better reason to visit Hawaii!! So happy for you guys and congrats Greg!! Oh yeah this is darcee and Shane Ralph's!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are looking great! Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete