layout

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's be about a month since the last blog and it has been a busy month.  We finally moved into our new place and we love it. Moving was quick and easy because we didn't have a lot of stuff! Just the basics. I never thought I would be so grateful to have so little clothes but that seriously made moving so easy.

Greg's classes are going well. He had his first midterm test today and did great! We went out to the beach with some of his school friends last weekend and it was a lot of fun. They are a fun group.

Last Sunday we both had to speak at church.  I spent so much time trying to think of an excuse to get out of it that I didn't even have time to write my talk until Sunday morning.  Unfortunately it ended up being a short talk...real short. Good thing Greg is AWESOME and was able to fill the rest of the meeting so we didn't get out 20 minutes early. He is a natural at public speaking though so it was a cinch for him.  And there's another reason why I'm glad I married him....he always knows how to fix things!

So far we have met some great people and Hawaii is finally feeling like home.  Pictures will be posted soon.


Yo yo, what up boyz and gurrrlz. Yo yo, dis G. I at da zoo wit da monkeeeez. U know dis. Shout out to all da bradaz. Much luv.

Greg

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! an update. Only took you guys 27 days, come on now.

    Mom felt so bad last Sunday because I guess she talked to you guys without asking about your talk. I'm glad it went well though, I wish I would have been able to hear it. haha Heidi that is so me, waiting until the morning of to work on it. How do you guys like your ward?

    haha Greg you're so lame. Except actually you made me laugh out loud with so thanks for that. Dont da sistaz git a shout out toooo?

    Put a subscription tab on your blog!! And if you really want to be nice to me, an e-mail subscription link too. That way I can stop stalking your blog every day of my life and still get updates.

    ReplyDelete