layout

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ok I know most of you are thinking "What did Greg look like before all of that hair?" Well I was thinking the same thing so I decided to do a before and after for you all.

Now this may be the shortest I have ever seen his hair...Summer 2011

This was last December. This is the "usual" Greg length.

Little bit longer....

And this is where we are at now. 
I am excited for this adventure of long hair and look forward to the time it becomes a ponytail....or mullet. No matter how long his hair gets, he's a babe. Feel free to share your thoughts on this adventure.

4 comments:

  1. WEll this is a new Greg to have longer hair...and I'd vote for the old one if you want my opinion but I am his mom so maybe it doesn't count!!! Cute pictures. I always love reading this Greg and Heidi. Loved loved your being in Utah for Christmas. I must say I could live in Hawaii and not ever have this cold weather again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see your Christmas pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like it but I'm not sure.

    But I DO love your blog and hearing about you two.

    ReplyDelete