October went by too fast. It was probably the first time I really, really missed home because I have been missing the changing colors and fall season. The month flew by and the only pictures I have to show for it were of Halloween. We went to Waikiki with our friends Tialei and Spencer and it was crazy!
Greg's hair is getting long......
November flew by too. We got to spend Thanksgiving at my grandma's house on the Big Island. It was a lot of fun and Greg's first time on the island. My dad also made it out so that was nice. We spent half of the time on the beach and the other half we spent at my grandma's house in the mountains. For the first time in over 6 months we were cold. It was such a nice break from Hawaii weather. I think we have both adjusted to the Hawaii weather so December in Utah will be hard for us.
| The Fam at Thanksgiving dinner |
| Craig with his dream yacht |
| Crazy boy |
We love having visitors so if anyone is reading this PLEASE come visit!
The hair just keeps on growing....
Greg is now preparing for his Unit 2 finals. That means that in just 2 short weeks we will be enjoying the winter weather with all of you! :)
Ha ha ha ha Fuzzy. I cant wait till your out here!!!!! I need to see you!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteExcept if the weather here keeps being like it has been, it really won't be too bad of an adjustment for you guys because it has been WARM here. Well maybe warm is not the right word to use with you since you've been in HAWAII, ha but at least it hasn't been freezing cold. Just watch though, I'll say that and it will snow tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting really excited for when you guys will be here! We'll have to plan some fun things to do. I'd love to watch your wedding video (again :) and have a family home video night some time.
Good luck with finals Gregorio! Has this whole unit been about lungs? I know that's what you were studying when you texted me a few weeks ago (which by the way I never responded to only because my phone sucks and won't work anymore), but I didn't know if that's what you were still studying.
This comment is getting way too long but one more thing, I LOVE your hair Greg, am I alone on this? (Heidi?) ha don't tell mom I said that though but I think you look GOOD.
ah I miss you!! Looks like you're having fun though! I think his hair looks good long and I hope that you made that pancake face because I really like it haha!
ReplyDelete