layout

Thursday, March 6, 2014

2013 flew by so fast and although it feels like we just started 2014, it's already March! 2013 was full of fun, lots of hard work (mostly for Greg) and a whole lot of running around. We had some really great times as well has really hard times. The beginning of a year always seems to cause me to reflect on life and makes me realize everything I have to be thankful for. If there's one thing I have realized this past year, it's that we are so blessed to have the family and friends that we have. We always talk about how lucky we are and how we would both be in very different places if it weren't for the people in our lives. It makes going through the hard times in life so bearable when you have people who love you. Anyway just needed to start this year off by thanking all of you wonderful people reading this, although there may be just a few of you :)

So here is a quick highlight of our year.


Lots of fun hikes and beach time
We got to attend 2 Schade weddings! DC and Utah.
Unfortunately I have no pictures of the happy brides and grooms.
Got to visit Utah and our family/friends that we love so much!
Hiked Timp for my FIRST time.
The boys were reunited thanks to 2 weddings.
(Both of which I missed but heard were beautiful)

This boy came home from his mission AND visited us on da island for a day. So grateful to have him home.
Our first early morning hike/sunrise

Spent our first Christmas in Hawaii
Now for 2014...
Welcomed the very first Schade nephew/grandchild!! He's perfect.

Had a wonderful Valentines Day dinner prepared by Gregory



Enjoyed my favorite food on my birthday

 We are so excited for what this new year will bring. Hopefully more consistent blogging (although thats not a guarantee).





5 comments:

  1. Loved reading this! Can't wait to see you guys in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love that you posted and blogged again. Love reading about your year and pictures and just seeing you both in pictures. Thanks...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? That is not from Cleggs above...from me, mom and Mary....Don't' know why it did that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog link on Ashley Lythgoe's (I still use everyone's maiden name haha). I just looked at all your posts and you are still just as cute as ever! Looks like you guys are having fun in Hawaii (and working hard too). Well I just wanted to say hi! Alison (DeCastro).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison! So nice to hear from you! It's been too long :) Hope you are doing well!

      Delete