His birth day was amazing. I woke up at 2:30AM on Tuesday with contractions. I wanted to stay at home as long as possible so when we timed the contractions at 7:00AM and they were 4-5 minutes apart we decided that it was time to get ready to head to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital around 7:30 and he was out by 9:00AM. Again, I'm sure Zeke knew his mom couldn't handle a long labor so he made it real quick for me!
We had some newborn pictures taken and I'm so glad we did because he is growing so fast. Stay little Zeke!
| Our first family photo |
| Here he is...all 6 lbs. 8 oz. of him |
| He loves his dad so much |
| and this picture because it's one of my favorite! |
![]() |
| I love these eyes! |
![]() |
| These two together are the best thing ever |





THis is the best. Keep these coming. I love this, love you and love baby Zeke. He is adorable and you are the most perfect mama! Man that lil stud is lucky. I miss ya my beauty but can't wait for another adventure with you some day. xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteOh! This is so cute! I can see all your love for him pouring from the photos! I can't wait to meet him this summer. I can tell just by looking at these what a wonderful mother you are. Miss you Dig!
ReplyDelete