We had a great week and Greg just reminded me that it's about time for another post.
I started my new job on Monday. So far it's been great. I love the people I work with and know it will be a great place to be. School is going great. Greg is enjoying it and studying hard. With all that he is learning in school he is becoming a little bit of a health freak. It's good though...I enjoy being healthy:) The end of the term is coming up in 2 weeks. It's crazy how fast time is going by!
My cousin had her little boy on Wednesday night! He is so cute and we have been loving him!
My mom came to visit for the weekend. It was great to have her here even
if it was only for a couple of days. While she was here we were able to
go to the temple and spend the day in Laie. Of course we went to
Pounders. Greg was having a great time with his boogie board that my mom
brought for him from Utah.
| If you look real close you can see Greg in the wave. He's pro |
| It's hard to see but there is the crab that I watched while Greg was swimming. I'm obsessed with them |
After the beach my mom wanted to stop by the cemetery to try to find our family friends daughter's grave. We tried to look up their number to call them but had no luck. We went anyway and my mom, Greg and I split up to search. By some miracle those friends were there fixing up her headstone. It was so great to see them after so many years.
Since today was a holiday we got to spend the day together which was great. We went shopping and found a great deal on a new chair for Greg at the Goodwill. Luckily it is pretty close to our place so we only had to wheel it a couple of blocks. We had a nice lady ask us how much we paid for it and when we told her she told us that we got a great deal on it. We thought so too.
So glad you guys are having fun! How nice to just wheel your goodwill purchases home!!! Greg looks good with a baby in his arms ;) Shane and I really want to come to Hawaii! You guys could show us the town, but I won't be getting in the scary water. I'll crab watch with you on shore.
ReplyDeleteThe Ralphs :)
I'm so jealous! I wish that I could just go to the beach whenever! Where are you working now? I really am so happy that you are blogging now, and I miss you so much!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this seeing and hearing about what you are doing. It sounds so much like the Greg I know...wheeling goodwill chairs down the street!!! Keep having fun and smiling. So glad your mom came!
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad it was a chair he was carrying down the street and not a plunger.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you and hear how you are!!!
Angie