Greg just had his first finals last week and he did great! There are 7 units in the first two years and he just finished one....only 6 more to go :) Last weekend they had a competition between the first and second year students. We went on Saturday and it was fun. It's nice to get to meet the people that Greg spends all day with. They played basketball, volleyball and football. Although the first year students got killed in basketball, they won volleyball and thanks to Greg's football skills, they dominated in football. It was flag football so the only tackle action anyone saw that day was me getting tackled as I watched the game from the sidelines....Guess I was too close.
Work is keeping me busy and I really like it. But it is making very hard, if not impossible, to make dinner most nights. Poor Greg survives on leftovers or cereal. Good thing he isn't picky!
We had some visitors this last week. My brother, Adam and his girlfriend Jill stopped by from Virginia. It was so nice to have them here! Since Greg had a break from school for a few days he was able to hang out with them. They went snorkling and just enjoyed the beach. On Thursday I got to go with them to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We had dinner and saw a great show. We love having visitors so if anyone is actually reading this blog PLEASE visit :)
Our last beach day
| Greg and Kira |
| Slug |
I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Who is the little girl with Greg in the ocean? I am so glad your brother and Jill could come over!!! I am glad you like your job and Greg has a unit over!! When is your performance in November?
ReplyDeleteAw I miss you guys. Greg good work on your first finals!! and Heidi I'm so glad to hear that you're liking your job. You guys are looking good and so freaking tan. Not fair.
ReplyDelete